How To Use Jio Money App
Jio Money, How To Use JioMoney App Step By Step, How Use Jio Money App For Recharge, Bill Payment, Money Transfer, Online Shopping and more. Reliance launched Jio Money App, Jio Money Wallet. What is Jio Money App ? its similar app like Paytm, Freecharge which give another more easy way for all type of online transaction instantly. Just add money in Jio Money wallet and make all type online payment from mobile device.
Some Useful Articles For You
- Mobikwik Promo Code For Free Balance
- Reliance Jio USSD Codes To Check Balance
- How To Check Own Mobile Number For Jio
Benefits To Use Jio Money App
- Secure cash-free transactions anytime from anywhere
- Securely store all your credit/debit cards and bank accounts for convenient and faster payments.
- Make in-store and online payments cross a variety of merchants
- Transfer funds to another JioMoney wallet users and to bank accounts
- Pay online bills and recharge Mobile/DTH using a single App
- Get great offers, deals and coupons from top brands and from your neighborhood stores.
These Are special features of JioMoney App. There are described features of App
- With Jio Money Wallet users can online recharge and bill payments for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Docomo, Aircel, Uninor and other.
- Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Vediocon D2H, Sun Direct, Big TV and others.
- Make Electricity & Gas bill payment for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujaraat Gas, GEB and others
- Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarcks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and more
- Pay insurance premium in few seconds
- Send & receive online payment & Easy transfer of Jio Balance in bank account.
How To Use JioMoney App
- How To Register / Signup New Account On JioMoney App
- First all yo need to Download JioMoney App
- Install & Open App
- Enter your active Mobile no.
- At next page fill up your details like – Name, Password etc. click right sign on T&C box then click on “Register”
- Verify your mobile number using OTP received on registered mob. no.
- Now set your any 4 Digit mPIN, Enter your mPIN to login on App
- That’s it your new account created successfully.
- How To Add Money In wallet
- First click on “Add Money” iCon
- Enter your registered mobile no. (App take no. automatically)
- Enter amount and click on “Add Securely” [ Add money through SBI net banking is not available]
- Select payment option from Net Banking or Credit/Debit Cards
- Select any one option enter your net banking/card details and make payment successfully.
- How To Make Recharge & Bill Payments
- Click on “Pay Bills & Recharge” option icon at bottom of App
- Select any one option from – Recharge, Bill Payments, Utility Payments. Ex. We select “Recharge”
- Enter your recharge details. Mob. no. amount, operator, area circle & finally click on “Proceed”
- Select Payment option, Pay amount and complete transaction.
- As like this customers can make DTH recharge, Postpaid bill payments and more.
- How To Transfer Money From One To Another Account
- Select “Money Transfer” Option at home page of App
- Choose transfer type from Send, Request or Bank transfer
- Enter mobile number of receiver >> fill amount >. Proceed to pay
- Select payment option, Make payment & complete transaction.
[For Bank transfer Select “Bank” >> Fill bank details >> Proceed amount credited in bank account within 2 working days]
FAQ About How To Use JioMoney App
- What Do If Forget mPIN Number
To set a new mPIN , click on the “Forget your mPIN” option available on the JioMoney App and follow onscreen instructions
- How Do I Contact JioMoney ?
You can give us feedback from your JioMoney app itself. Just click on the JioMoney icon on the top-right corner in your app and then select “Report Issue”. Alternatively, you can contact the JioMoney customer care at 1800-891-999 (Toll-Free) or write to email@example.com
- How Can I Make Payments For Online Purchases?
JioMoney is available as a payment option at more than 50,000 e-commerce websites like Bookmyshow, Yatra, Burrp etc. And through the mobile app option offered by many online merchants. you will see JioMoney option on the payments page of the e-commerce websites/mobile apps. just select JioMoney and finish your purchase.
NOTE :- For Any Type Of Problem Like Recharge Issue, Bank TRANSFER Issue or Any Other Problems Contact To Jio Money Customer Care At 1800-891-999 or Care@Jiomoney.com We Just Wrote This Article To Help You To know How To Create Account on Jio Money wallet & How To Make Recharge Easily. We Are Unable To Help You In Any Issue. We Will Not Responsible For Any Issue.
Tags – How to use JioMoney App, how to make recharge from Jio Money, how to use Jio Money coupons, how to transfer money at Jio Money, Jio Money Tricks