How To Use Paytm App, How to use Paytm First Time For Mobile Recharge
How to use Paytm step by step, how to use Paytm wallet first time for mobile recharge. We all know about Paytm but there are many peoples who don’t know about Paytm.
So today we are share step by step guide to know how to use Paytm , how make your life style easy. Paytm is online way where any one can make mobile, Data card, Dth recharge. Electricity, landline/broadband, postpaid mobile , gas bill payments, book bus tickets. Online shopping from 5000+ products at Paytm. Today we learn how to use Paytm.
2. If you have Smartphone then download Paytm app for better experience
3. Install & Open Paytm app
4. Register or login
5. You can register with your any email address
6. After successfully register make login to Paytm
7. To use Paytm features you have to add some Paytm wallet Money
8. Use any given payment method to add money in wallet
1) Debit card
2) Credit card
3) Net banking
STEP 2 :- How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet All Steps
1. First Open Paytm app or site
2. Then Login on Your Paytm account successfully
3. Click on “ADD MONEY” Icon at Home page of Paytm App
5. Enter amount which you want to add
6. Click on “Add Money” option
7. Apply promo code if you have any in promotional/voucher field
Note – You can see All Paytm Promo Code Using Above Given Paytm Promo Code Link
8. If you have not promo code then leave field blank and click on “Proceed to pay Rs.”
9. Choose suitable method to pay amount, complete payment process
- Credit Crad
- Debit Crad
- Net Banking etc.
10. your amount will be credited instantly in your Paytm wallet.
STEP 3 :- How To Pay Payment Using Paytm To Other
There are we can do 3 types of Payyments in Paytm
1) Pay Amount Paytm Wallet To Another Paytm Wallet With Mobile Number
2) Make Payment To Merchants (Online Store) via Scan QR Code
3) Paytm To Bank Transfer
1. For Mobile To Mobile Send Money (Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Wallet)
1. First click on “Pay” Icon at Paytm Home Page
2. Enter mobile number (enter the number of receiver)
3. Fill the amount, type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
4. Click on “Send “ & proceed to pay
2. How To Send Money From Paytm To Merchants
1. Open your Paytm app & login
2. Click on “PAY” & select option “SCAN CODE”, “MOBILE NO.”, “SHOW CODE”, as you want to send money or make merchants payment.
3. Follow Instruction and make payment.
3. For Bank Account (Paytm To Bank Account Transfer)
1. First At Paytm App Home Page Click on “PASSBOOK” Icon
2. Click on “Send Money To Bank” then click on “Transfer”
3. Enter amount which you want to transfer
4. Write Bank account holder name
5. Account number
6. IFSC Code
7. Type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
8. Click on “Send” & proceed to pay
9. Your Paytm wallet amount simply transferred into your bank account.
Step 4 :- How To Use Paytm Wallet Cash : How To Use Paytm Promo Code
1. You can use Paytm for below listed transaction
– Recharge mobile phones
– Data cards Recharge
– Dth Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
2. Select any one to make online transaction through Paytm
~ You want to make recharge on your mobile no. then make click on recharge option in side Paytm site / app fill all details about your recharge. Proceed to pay using your Paytm wallet online, your recharge will be done instantly.
Must Check –
For any other question about Paytm Usong Guide feel free to ask via comment