How To Use Paytm Step By Step
How to use Paytm step by step :- We hope you will like our How to use Paytm Appstep by step post. Do you want to know how to use Paytm wallet first time for mobile recharge. We all know about Paytm but there are many Peoples who don’t know about Paytm.
What Is Paytm Wallet
Paytm is the best online platform. Where we can do Mobile Recharge, Money Transfer, Bill payments, DTH recharge, Metro Recharge, Electricity Payment, Movie Tickets, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket & Flight Booking. With Paytm App, it is simple to send or receiv money, us QR code scanner to scan all types of QR, link your bank account or open a savings acccount with Paytm payments bank for faster payments.
Some Useful Articles For You
Is Paytm Wallet Safe To Use
Yes its 100% Safe to use Paytm wallet for your any type of transaction. From last 2 Years we use Paytm for our every online transaction. Like Mobile Recharge, Postpaid Bill Payment, Train & Bus Tickets. 100 Millions+ peoples have donload Paytm App. For any issue you can use Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free
Benefit Of Paytm (Why Use Paytm App)
Bank To Bank Transfer
- Now send money directly from your bank account to any bank account at 0% charge. Jusst link your bank account with Paytm and start sending money. No KYC required to do bank transfer
Make mobile recharge or pay postpaid mobile bills for all major operators. :- Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Vodafone, Telenor, Jio, MTNL
Make DTH recharge for all major services providers such as. :- Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h
Metro Card Recharge
Make a metro card recharge with Paytm App anytime & anywhere and skip long queues. :- Delhi, Hyderabad& Mumbai Metro.
Electricity, Water, Gas Bill Payments
Bill Payment with Paytm App is the most hassle-free process.
QR Code Scanner
Pay through QR code scanner at restaurants, lifestyle & fashion outlets, grocery stores and so on. Use Paytm wallet or QR code scanner to pay for your cab /auto rides Uber, Ola, Meru etc.
Book Travel Tickets On Paytm
Do complete travel planning with Paytm as we are offering :- Flight Tickets, IRCTC Train Tickets, Bus Tickets
More At Paytm App
Digital Gold, Loan Payment, Insurance Premium, Paytm Payments Bank (Saving Account), Paytm BHIM UPI.
Some Common Questions About Paytm
- How to download and Sign-up on Paytm App?
- How to check Paytm wallet balance?
- Send money from Paytm to Paytm?
- Send money Paytm to bank account?
- How to make mobile/DTH recharge, postpaid bill payment?
- How to add money in wallet via debit/credit card, net banking?
- Steps to upload KYC?
So today we are share step by step guide to know how to use Paytm App step by step, how make your life style easy. Paytm is online way where any one can make mobile, Data card, Dth recharge. Electricity, landline/broadband, postpaid mobile , gas bill payments, book bus tickets. Online shopping from 5000+ products at Paytm. Today we learn how to use Paytm.
STEP 1 :- How To Download Paytm App & Register / SignUp On App Easily
2. If you have Smartphone then download Paytm app for better experience
3. Install & Open Paytm app
4. Register or login
5. You can register with your any email address
6. After successfully register make login to Paytm
7. To use Paytm features you have to add some Paytm wallet Money
8. Use any given payment method to add money in wallet
1) Debit card
2) Credit card
3) Net banking
STEP 2 :- How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet Step By Step Guide
1. First Open Paytm app or site
2. Then Login on Your Paytm account successfully
3. Click on “ADD MONEY” Icon at Home page of Paytm App
5. Enter amount which you want to add
6. Click on “Add Money” option
7. Apply promo code if you have any in promotional/voucher field
Note – You can see All Paytm Promo Code Using Above Given Paytm Promo Code Link
8. If you have not promo code then leave field blank and click on “Proceed to pay Rs.”
9. Choose suitable method to pay amount, complete payment process
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking etc.
10. your amount will be credited instantly in your Paytm wallet.
STEP 3 :- How To Pay Payment Using Paytm To Other
There are we can do 3 types of payments in Paytm
1) Pay Amount Paytm Wallet To Another Paytm Wallet With Mobile Number
2) Make Payment To Merchants (Online Store) via Scan QR Code
3) Paytm To Bank Transfer
1. For Mobile To Mobile Send Money (Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Wallet)
1. First click on “Pay” Icon at Paytm Home Page
2. Enter mobile number (enter the number of receiver)
3. Fill the amount, type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
4. Click on “Send “ & proceed to pay
2. How To Send Money From Paytm To Merchants
1. Open your Paytm app & login
2. Click on “PAY” & select option “SCAN CODE”, “MOBILE NO.”, “SHOW CODE”, as you want to send money or make merchants payment.
3. Follow Instruction and make payment.
3. For Bank Account (Paytm To Bank Account Transfer)
1. First At Paytm App Home Page Click on “PASSBOOK” Icon
2. Click on “Send Money To Bank” then click on “Transfer”
3. Enter amount which you want to transfer
4. Write Bank account holder name
5. Account number
6. IFSC Code
7. Type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
8. Click on “Send” & proceed to pay
9. Your Paytm wallet amount simply transferred into your bank account.
Step 4 :- How To Link KYC (Aadhaar Card) to Paytm
1. First Open your Paytm App
2. Make click on Aadhaar Card icon present at top MENU
3. Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar card number, Name and proceed to next page
4. After completing your process of add KYC, you will get an SMS from Paytm
5. Visit your nearest Paytm store with your Aadhaar card and verify there.
6. That’s it your KYC is successfully uploaded at Paytm
7. Enjoy unlimited benefits of Paytm.
Step 5 :- How To Use Paytm Wallet Cash : How To Use Paytm Promo Code
1. You can use Paytm for below listed transaction
– Recharge mobile phones
– Data cards Recharge
– Dth Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
2. Select any one to make online transaction through Paytm
Step 6 – How To Check Paytm Wallet Balance
1. First open Paytm App
2. Click on Paasbook icon (See on App home page)
3. You can see your current Paytm wallet balance
- You want to make recharge on your mobile no. then make click on recharge option in side Paytm site / app fill all details about your recharge. Proceed to pay using your Paytm wallet online, your recharge will be done instantly.
So friends we carefully write all step by step guide that how to use Paytm. we solved all of your problems here which you face at time when you use Paytm.
For any other question about Paytm Using Guide feel free to ask via comment