How To Use Bharat QR Code :- Friends after successfully launching of BHIM App & Aadhar App now again Indian government has successfully Launch a new digital system to make digital transactions (online transactions). This new digital payment method is Bharat QR Code.
This Bharat QR Code will help you top make payment on shop, restaurant and any where without using card swipe machine, cash etc. This QR code work with all Mobile Banking App. Just register for Bharat QR Code with any mobile banking app & bank account and make your payment so easy.
What Is Bharat QR Code How To Use Bharat QR Code To Make Payment : Watch This Video.
Benefits Of Use Of Bharat QR Code For Payment
- You will have not to use or swipe your debit/credit card to make payment.
- Users may pay amount using their smart phone from any mobile banking app to any other mobile banking app.
- If you are owner of shop or any service center then its very easy to receive your payment from any mobile banking app enable with Bharat QR.
Highlights Of Bharat QR Code
To make online transaction or payment using QR code you must have same app installations. In simple words : If you have Paytm App for online payment then you can pay only on Paytm using QR code you can not pay on different wallet like Freecharge, Mobikwik and others.
EX. – Paytm -> Freecharge X, Paytm -> Mobikwik X, But Using Bharat QR Code -> Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge and all others.
Using Bharat QR code in any mobile banking App you can make payment at any merchants and send money to any Bharat QR enable App.
How To Use Bharat QR Code & Make Payment
1. First Download Bharat QR supported Mobile banking App. (Download Pockets by ICICI Bank, I use this App too). you can also download Payzapp App
2. Install & Open Pockets App in your mobile phone.
3. Login or signup on Pockets App.
4. First enter your mobile number, verify using OTP.
5. Set your 4 digits PIN code
6. Link your bank account, Debit/Credit card to your Pockets App account
7. Now at Home page click on Add Funds and enter some amount on your Pockets App wallet.
8. Now click on “Bharat QR” Option scan the QR Code of merchants or receiver.
9. Once code scanned successfully enter amount, your 4 Digit PIN code and make payment instantly.
How To Generate Bharat QR Code For Our Shop / Or Receive Payments.
Its very easy and simple to generate Bharat QR code its not so complicated for any customer who want to generate their own Bharat QR code to receive payment as digital payment method. To generate QR code you have not to invest Rs.1 its free of cost in comparison of POS card swipe machine to get payment online.
Just Download BHIP App register on App, then generate your Bharat QR Code and take print out. Staple this QR Code on your reception. Now customers can pay you using QR code. To test this new digital payment way generate your QR code. Scan code using Pockets by ICICI bank or payzapp App and make payment. I sure you will get payment instantly.