Amazon Quiz 7 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 7 December, Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers Today 7 December, Amazon 7 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Armani Watch. Amazon Armani Watch started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Armani Watch
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Ans. New Zealand
Q.2 Paul Michael Levensque is the real name of which famous pro-wrestler?
Ans. Triple H
Q.3 Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Ans. The Persian Empire
Q.4 Which nortern animal is known as the Gulo Gulo in Latin?
Q.5 Which continent has the fewest flowering plants?
Amazon Armani Watch 7 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 7 December 08:00 AM to 7 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)