Amazon Quiz 29 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 29 November, Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers Today 29 November, Amazon 29 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Fossil Smartwatch. Amazon Fossil Smartwatch started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Fossil Smartwatch
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 How many strings does a cello typically have?
Q.2 In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
Q.3 In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Q.4 Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Ans. Tim Berners-Lee
Q.5 Which Indian sportswomen has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Ans. Harmanpreet Kaur
Important Articles For You
- Phonepe Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Trick To Convert Mobikwik Supercash Into Balance
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz 29 November Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 29 November 08:00 AM to 29 November 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)