Amazon Quiz 28 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 28 November, Amazon Oppo F9 Pro Quiz Answers Today 28 November, Amazon 28 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Oppo F9 Pro Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Oppo F9 Pro. Amazon Oppo F9 Pro started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Oppo F9 Pro
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Oppo F9 Pro Quiz Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 1st December 1963, Nagaland became the____state of India.
Q.2 Rial is the official currency of_____. Fill in the blanks
Q.3 Originatiing in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Q.4 Wellington is the capital of which country?
Ans. New Zealand
Q.5 Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Important Articles For You
- Phonepe Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Trick To Convert Mobikwik Supercash Into Balance
Amazon Oppo F9 Pro Quiz 28 November Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 28 November 08:00 AM to 28 November 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)