Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today
(16 October Answers) Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today 16 October, Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.1000. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz start from 16 Oct 08:00 AM to 16 Oct 12AM 2018. Only 100 lucky users will win free mobile. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.100
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.100 Quiz Answers
Q.1 How many total squares does a chessboard have?
Q.2 Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of __?
Q.3 Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ beacuse it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
Q.4 Who is also called the ‘Birdman of India?
Ans. Salim Ali
Q.5 He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it ‘Zeitschrift Fur Physik’ Rabinadranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva-Parichay to him. Who is he?
Ans. Satyendra Nath Bose
Amazon Rs.100 Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 9 Oct 08:00 AM to 9 Oct 12AM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)