Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 13 January, Amazon Quiz 13 January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 13th January 2019, Amazon Blackberry Key Quiz Answers 13 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.:- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2019 Today
Q.1 British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from Feb 1918?
Q.2 Which famous scientict wrote the book ‘A Brief History of Time’?
Ans. Stephen Hawking
Q.3 As of 1st January 2019, which of these countries has officially quit the UNESCO?
Q.4 Which element is represented by the chemicl symbole Fe?
Q.5 Which of these is an initiative recently launched by ISRO to engage students with space science activities?
Amazon Quiz Today 13 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 13 January 08:00 AM to 13 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)