Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 12 January, Amazon Quiz 12th January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 12 Jan 2019, Amazon Yamaha Acoustic Guitar Quiz Answers 12 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.:- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz Answers 12 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 12 January 2019 Today
Q.1 In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called moai?
Q.2 Which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans. Vatican City
Q.3 Which large, freshwater lake is known for alleged sightings of the cryptozoological monster ‘Nessie’?
Ans. Loch Ness, Scotland
Q.4 Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans. Pushkar Mela
Q.5 What currency does Ukraune use?
Amazon Quiz 11 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 12 January 08:00 AM to 12 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)