Amazon Quiz 1 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 1 November, Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Answers Today 1st November, Amazon 1 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Vivo V11 Pro. Amazon Vivo V11 Pro started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Vivo V11 Pro
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro Quiz 1 November Answers
Q.1 Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Ocean?
Ans. Cape Agulthas
Q.2 In which country would you fined Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called ‘moai’
Q.3 Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Ans. Gluteus maximus
Q.4 Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Q.5 Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), water (2005)?
Ans. Deepa Mehta
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro 1 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 1 Nov 08:00 AM to 1 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)