Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers Today
(18 October Answers) Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers Today 18 October, Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Huawei Nova 3. Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz start from 18 Oct 08:00 AM to 18 Oct 12AM 2018. Only 100 lucky users will win free mobile. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Huawei Nova 3
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which of these is also called the ‘Millennium city of India?
Q.2 Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters;. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region?
Q.3 Who won the Nobel Prize for Physics is 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans. C. V. Raman
Q.4 Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Ans. Rakesh Sharma
Q.5 The asteroid belt is a well known astronomical ‘highway that exists between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars. Which of these is a celestial body that can and has been found in this ‘highway”.
Ans. Dwarf Planet
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 18 Oct 08:00 AM to 18 Oct 12AM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)