Aadhaar Payment App, Aadhaar Payment App Loot : Hello guys after a big announcement of banning Rs.500 & Rs.1000 currency old Note every one using online transaction (Cashless Method) to make money transaction. Lot of peoples using Paytm, Freecharge. Mobikwik to transfer the amount.
So there are introduce a very new App called Aadhaar App is a secure way to make online payment. Aadhaar app is a new android app launched by IDFC Bank in association with the government to encourage the use of digital payments. This Aadhaar Payment App has been launched on 26th December 2016.
Update – App has been launched by IDCF bank, Detailed information would be available as soon as possible.
How To Use Aadhaar Payment App For Online Transactions
- First you all need to Download Aadhar Payment App in your mobile phone (Android Smart Phones)
- Install & Open Aadhaar App in your mobile
- Register on IDFC Aadhaar App
- Now connect your mobile phone with a STQC certified Aadhaar biometric reader (Finger print device) if your mobile have finger print scanner then you can use it. Now open the app enter your Aadhaar card number, Your name, amount and give finger print using Fringer Print Scanner.
- That’s it as scanning completed money will be credited in your Bank Account which linked with your Aadhaar card instantly.
Why Use Aadhaar Payment App : Benefit Of App
- Aadhaar Payment App users can directly transfer the money from their Bank account.
- There are no any extra charge to use Aadhaar Payment App
- You can use this direct money transfer App any where any time without loading money in your App wallet.
- It will save our timer, because there is no third party participation.
Final Word – Friends we hope you will like out this post about New Aadhaar Payment App review. If you want to know more News, App Reviews And Free Recharge Tricks, And Latest Offers & Deals Subscribe our site (Rechargevalley) via Email and get daily latest deals.